Ride Power Everyday
Go sporty on city rides without the slightest strain, from a 4-valve DTS-i engine that’s both powerful and fuel-efficient.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Passion Red
- Bright Yellow
- Pearl Metallic Silver
- Sparkling Black
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Built beefy on the front, the NS125 amplifies your sporty character. Twin-pilot headlamps, split seat with a split rear grab rail and ventilated front disc brake, all hint towards a liking for speed.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS125
Twin-Spark 4-Valve DTS-i Engine
Light yet powerfully efficient from a 124.4cc DTS-i air-cooled engine that lets you throttle your way out of any situation.
Front Disc Brake
Dart through bustling city lanes with confidence from a 240mm front disc and 130mm rear disc brake that keep you safe, and in control.
Don’t let the heat of tricky riding situations beat you down. Advanced air-cooling ensures engine performance stays optimal while keeping temperatures in check.
Pace onward with better pick up even at low RPM from advanced ExhausTEC technology.
Nitrox Twin Suspension
Overcome terrain challenges and tricky riding patches with increased stability from advanced 5-way adjustable rear shock absorbers. The telescopic front fork with anti-friction bushing and a 1325mm broad wheelbase improve comfort for both rider and pillion.
12 V full DC headlamp
A steady beam at any speed from a 12V full DC headlamp.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke Single Cylinder Air-Cooled
- Max Power: 12 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 10.78 @ 6500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 124.4cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 240mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 130mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 2.75 x 17" Tube Type
- Tyre Rear: 100 / 90 x 17" Tube Type
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Brake Type Rear: Drum Brake (With CBS)
- Wheel Base: 1325 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 1995mm x 765mm x 1045mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Suspension Front: 130mm fork travel
- Kerb Weight: 125 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 10.5 L
- Suspension Rear: Twin shocks, 105 MM rear wheel travel
- System: 12 V DC
- Battery: 12V 5AH MF
- Head Lamps: 12V 35/35W