CT 125 Alloy
The New King of mileage
Ride with the assurance low fuel consumption without worrying about your long journeys.
Less Fuel. More distance.
Equipped with the 5-speed gear box, the 1st in its segment for better engine utilization and improved mileage.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Ebony Black Blue
- Electron Blue
- Ebony Black Red
- Flame Red
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Designed for better performance and experiences, the CT 125 is styled classic, with the modern improvements of a third leg-rest, wide and long seat and SNS suspension to pack comfort and utility on daily trips.
WHAT POWERS THE CT 125 ALLOY
4-Stroke, 125cc, Natural Air-Cooled Engine with 5-Speed Gear Box
Experience improved engine performance from a 5th gear, that improves speed and mileage, making every ride more profitable.
Experience a surprising boost in city performance from better torque at low speeds, conquering over-burning of fuel.
Hydraulic Telescopic Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
The CT 125 ensures better endurance even with increased weights of more than 2 people.
Front and Rear Drum Brakes
Ride on in confidence that you’ll come to a safe halt with 130mm drum brakes on the front and rear.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, Natural Air Cooled, SI Engine
- Max Power: 10 PS @7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 10.5 Nm @5500 rpm
- Displacement: 124.5 cc
- Starting:Kick & Electric Start
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 130 mm
- Brake Size Rear: 130 mm
- Tyre Front: 2.75 - 17", 41P
- Tyre Rear: 3.00 - 17", 50P
- Brake Type Front: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Brake Type Rear: Mechanically Expanding Shoes, Drum
- Wheel Base: 1235 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 1965 mm X 752 mm X 1072 mm
- Suspension Front: 125 mm Fork travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 114 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 10.5 L (2.3 L reserve)
- Suspension Rear: 94 mm Rear Wheel travel, SNS
- System: 12V (AC/DC)
- Battery: 12V 3Ah VRLA
- Head Lamps: 12V-35/35W-HS1, without pilot lamp